SUPPORTING YOU TO STAY HEALTHY AND HAPPY AT HOME
Aged Care In-Home Services and Centre-Based Services
Our aged care home services are designed to support our elderly and eligible veterans to live safely and independently.
With a focus on enablement and reablement, we aim to improve and enhance your quality of life by allowing you to remain living in your home, to continue as an active member of the community and avoid premature residential care.
If your level of care requires a residential hostel or nursing home environment, our visitation program will help you feel connected, providing the opportunity to build meaningful friendships with like-minded people from our volunteer program.
Our Aged Care Services
- In-home support services (including through the government-funded Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) and Home Care Package (HCP) Levels 1 – 4)
- Cleaning and laundry
- Personal care
- Medication administration
- Meal preparation
- Home nursing
- Social support
- Home and garden maintenance
- Home-based respite for carers
- Social groups
- Transport services
- Veterans’ Home Care (VHC)
- Community hubs