To help keep our clients safe, we can help minimise environmental health and safety hazards in their home and garden. This may involve minor maintenance or repair work that doesn’t require a licensed tradesperson.
Dennis has been a client of Melville Cares since 2014.
He has lived in his home in Bicton for over 50 years and receives assistance from Melville Cares’ Gardener Darryl, who helps him take care of his beautiful, established garden.
Dennis kindly donates his avocados to Melville Cares for our Support Workers to pass onto our other clients.
If you’d like to get involved in any of our programs as a participant or a volunteer, then contact us on 9319 0900 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Home and Garden maintenance services include:
- Replacing light bulbs
- Installing batteries in smoke and security alarms
- Cleaning the gutter, fans, and windows
- High indoor cleaning, such as the tops of cupboards and fridges
- Some minor home maintenance,
- Pruning, lawn mowing or weeding